Contact Person : Richard
Phone Number : +8618871123460
WhatsApp : +8618871123460
September 2, 2021
Poor welding of lithium battery spot welder is also a common problem. Before solving such problems, we must find out what causes such faults?
1、 The temperature of automatic spot welder is too high
1. Check whether the insulation resistance between the electrode base and the body is poor, resulting in local short circuit.
2. Check whether the feed water pressure, flow and temperature are appropriate, whether the system is blocked with dirt, and whether the electrode arm and other parts are overheated due to poor cooling.
3. Check whether the copper soft connection, electrode head and other contact surfaces are seriously oxidized, resulting in increased contact resistance and serious heating.
4. Check whether the weld thickness and load duration of the battery spot welder meet the requirements to make the welder heat due to excessive load.
2、 There should be no spatter during welding
1. Check whether the current is too high or too low.
2. The strength of the workpiece is not enough, the current is getting smaller and smaller in the welding process, and the welding is not firm.
3、 The solder joint is not fully penetrated, and the nugget is poor or not formed.
1. Incomplete penetration means that during spot welding, no nugget structure similar to "bean" is formed. This is very dangerous and will greatly reduce the welding strength.
2. Adjust weld parameters; If the parameters are determined to be correct, check whether the main power supply is sufficient and whether the welding transformer is damaged